Degree Requirements & Curriculum Planners
The Department of Computer Science offers a wide variety of degree programs including General computing, Computer Forensics & Security, Computer Technology, Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence in Data Science. The department also offers minors in Computer Science, Informatics, and Game Content Design, and Cybersecurity and Intelligence, as well as a Certificate in Informatics.
For a detailed listing of the classes you need to complete a B.S. in Computer Science and B.S. in Digita an example of how you can set up your schedule, take a look at our Curriculum Planners below. You can also visit the curriculum for our degree programs in the University Catalog.
B.S. in Computer Science
- Computer Science, B.S. (General Concentration)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Artificial Intelligence in Data Science)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Computer Technology Concentration)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Interactive Multimedia Concentration)
B.S. in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
- Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity, B.S. (NEW PROGRAM)
Minors and Certificates
Visit the University Catalog for information regarding requirements for our Minors and Certificates.
- Computer Science
- Cybersecurity and Intelligence
- Game Content Design
- Certificate in Informatics