Degree Requirements & Curriculum Planners
The Department of Computer Science offers a wide variety of degree programs including B.S. in Computer Science and B.S. in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity. The Computer Science B.S. degree program has four concentrations: General computing, Computer Technology, Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence in Data Science. The department also offers minors in Computer Science, Informatics, and Game Content Design, and Cybersecurity and Intelligence, as well as a Certificate in Informatics.
For a detailed listing of the classes you need to complete a B.S. in Computer Science or a B.S. in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity and an example of how you can set up your schedule, take a look at our Curriculum Planners below. You can also visit the curriculum for our degree programs in the University Catalog.
B.S. in Computer Science
- Computer Science, B.S. (General Concentration)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Artificial Intelligence in Data Science)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Computer Technology Concentration)
- Computer Science, B.S. (Interactive Multimedia Concentration)
B.S. in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
Minors and Certificates
Visit the University Catalog for information regarding requirements for our Minors and Certificates.
- Computer Science
- Cybersecurity and Intelligence
- Game Content Design
- Certificate in Informatics